School: Kealing Middle School
Years in ARF Summer Learning Program: 1
1. What’s your favorite memory from your time with us?
Jorge: I liked going to the Millennium with my friends and family.
2. How do you feel with you’re with ARF?
Jorge: Active, relaxed and having fun!
3. What’s one word that describes yourself?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jorge: A doctor and take care of people.
5. What’s your favorite subject in school?
6. What’s your favorite book?
Jorge: I like to read any type of book.
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d give to Andy Roddick?
Jorge: I would tell Andy to keep up the good work.
8. What’s one thing that you’ve learned with us or something that has stayed with you?
Jorge: I learned to never give up and you can achieve a lot if you try hard!