School: Gus Garcia Young Men’s Leadership Academy
Years in ARF Summer Learning Program: 3
1. What’s your favorite memory from your time with us?
Robert: I loved Spring Break Camp because I got to go ziplining and it was my first time.
2. How do you feel with you’re with ARF?
Robert: I remember being always excited to try new things.
3. What’s one word to describe yourself?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Robert: Mechanical engineer.
5. What’s your favorite subject in school?
6. What’s your favorite book?
Robert: Right now I’m reading “Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.”
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d give to Andy Roddick?
Robert: Keep being a good role model.
8. What’s one thing that you’ve learned with us or something that has stayed with you?
Robert: I remember my mentor saying, “Treat others the way you want to be treated.”