School: LBJ Early College High School
Years in ARF Summer Learning Program: 2
1. What’s your favorite memory from your time with us?
Kiana: My favorite activity was making a movie during film day.
2. How do you feel with you’re with ARF?
Kiana: Just happy and having fun.
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kiana: I want to be a cop.
4. What’s your favorite subject in school?
Kiana: World geography.
5. What’s your favorite book?
Kiana: My favorite book is “Twilight,” I’m reading the whole series now.
6. What’s one piece of advice you’d give to Andy Roddick?
Kiana: Be himself and keep making the world a better place.
7. What’s one thing that you’ve learned with us or something that has stayed with you?
Kiana: I actually learned a lot of things during summer camp that has helped me at school.