School: Bertha Sadler Means Young Women's Leadership Academy
Years in ARF Summer Learning Program: 3
1. What’s your favorite memory from your time with us?
Rebecca: I liked it when we played sports.
2. How do you feel with you’re with ARF?
Rebecca: Happy. And I felt brave about myself.
3. What’s one word that describes yourself?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rebecca: I’d like to be a police officer.
5. What’s your favorite subject in school?
6. What’s your favorite book?
Rebecca: I enjoy writing more than reading, so I like to write.
7. What’s one piece of advice you’d give to Andy Roddick?
Rebecca: I would tell Andy to just be brave about himself.
8. What’s one thing that you’ve learned with us or something that has stayed with you?
Rebecca: Everyone should do what they love and not be afraid of doing it.